FrontEnd React Developer 🔥
Last Update: 16 August 2022
One of the largest British home furnishings retailers operating throughout the United Kingdom (173 locations in 2020).
Project and tasks
- Replacing payments processor (Cybersource) with a new one, Adyen. This entails
- UX/UI website on checkout part;
- Integration of the new processing mechanism on all backend systems
- Creating a new automatic settlement system for the Finance department which will check all payments to ensure they’re in accordance with those registered in Adyen
- Implementing of a PSP for MPOS (mobile point of sale), an in-store purchase system;
- Return systems on different channels;
- Upcoming: Integrating a “Gift cards” mechanism.
Team 18-20 people: Delivery lead, PM, BA, and the rest devs (most of them BE)
You Are Good At:
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Unit testing using Jest or Enzyme
- User Interface Performance and Responsiveness;
You Rock At:
- Markup and styling with HTML5 and CSS 3;
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
What you will get
- Net Salary range $2000 - $4000.
- Working on an international project with new technologies;
- Helpful, friendly, down-to-earth colleagues;
- Remote work, in-office or hybrid;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- English language courses;
- Team building activities;
- Other cool benefits.
- Cultural interview (with HR Manager) - up to an hour
- Technical task send on email / Technical interview with one or two Senior Developers live coding and theoretical questions
- Final interview and employment offer
*The whole process can take from 4 days to two weeks.
If you're interested, send your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this job
Join our #oneest community
For startup founders, VC investors, entrepreneurs. For developers, designers and talented people interested in tech
Join us to build next-generation software
Our recruiting process -
We love to make it simple!
There is not a tones of emails & boring bureaucracy that waste your time:
1. As a first stage we usually love to have a short discussion to know each other
2. Second move is a technical test
3. A mandatory technical interview with developers
4. Here we go - your employer offer is on the way!
People Development Manager