Business Development Specialist
Last Update: 17 January 2023
We are excited to be adding a new member to our team who will help us grow the company and bring like-minded people into our tribe.
Working as part of Oneest’s Sales & Business Development team, the Business Development Specialist will be responsible for finding, approaching, qualifying, and nurturing leads that ultimately will transform them into our customers.
We guarantee access to our own developed methodology, experience, and top state-of-the-art tools, so you can learn, develop and grow as a high-performing professional.
On top of that, you will go through an induction phase, you will be provided with training materials, and mentoring from top international consultants in Business Development so you can exceed your full potential.
We expect that with you on our team, our company will become even more successful and we’re ready to provide all that’s necessary to help you.
Similar Positions: Sales Development Representative/ Business Development Representative, Linkedin Lead Generation Specialist, Outbound Sales Specialist
What you’ll need to do
- Implement our strategy for lead generation on LinkedIn and other platforms
- Establish business relations with potential clients over email and social networks
- Develop and nurture relationships with qualified leads at every stage of the sales funnel
- Generate meetings for our executives with qualified leads
- Own and hit/exceed quarterly and annual lead gen targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Report to the team manager on lead gen activities, performance, and statistics
- Work with our company database and be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business
- Share feedback, help, and get involved in improving our sales processes and growing the sales team.
- Stay connected to the market trends, buyer behaviour, and sales for the IT field.
What would make you a great candidate
- Advanced English level for both writing and speaking is required
- At least 1.5 years of experience in lead generation for strategic, service-oriented, and SAAS companies for our target markets
- Familiar with modern sales methodologies, consultative selling, technical product management, specifications, and terms
- Proven ability to drive opportunities from plan to fact
- Know how to work with CRM systems, Google products, and any task management system
- Hungry for professional development and big earnings in a dynamic environment
- Able to think outside the box and come up with original solutions
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Basic skills in business analysis, finances, and strategy
- Continuously invest in personal and professional development materials - books, podcasts, courses, etc.
How You’ll Get Rewarded
- Fixed negotiable salary + % of closed deals
- Hybrid work, possibility to work fully remote
- Flexible work hours
- Company-paid local and international related events, conferences, contests
- Quarterly voucher card according to your interests and hobbies
- Opportunity to rapidly grow in career to sales management positions
- Regular team fun events
Please feel free to apply here or send your CV directly to [email protected] by mentioning the subject "Business Development Specialist".
Let’s Rock this world together
Join our #oneest community
For startup founders, VC investors, entrepreneurs. For developers, designers and talented people interested in tech
Join us to build next-generation software
Our recruiting process -
We love to make it simple!
There is not a tones of emails & boring bureaucracy that waste your time:
1. As a first stage we usually love to have a short discussion to know each other
2. Second move is a technical test
3. A mandatory technical interview with developers
4. Here we go - your employer offer is on the way!
People Development Manager