QA Automation Engineer - Senior
Last Update: 28 February 2023
What you need to know:
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Leading quality assurance processes and functional testing
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards
- Testing mobile and web applications
- Using source control systems
What you will be doing:
- Breaking things and finding problems!
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Creating resilient automated test suites to exercise Web and Mobile applications with tools like Cypress, Selenium, WebdriverIO, Espresso, UI Automator, KIF or XCTest (this depends on the project)
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Being motivated to keep learning about test automation
What you will get:
- Net Salary range 3000 - 4200 eu.
- Remote work, in-office or hybrid;
- Working on an international project with new technologies;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organisation;
- Helpful, friendly, down-to-earth colleagues;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- English language courses;
- Team building activities;
- Other cool benefits.
- Cultural interview (with HR Manager) - up to an hour
- Technical task send on email/Technical interview with one or two Senior Developers live coding and theoretical questions
- Final interview and employment offer
*The whole process can take from 4 days to two weeks.
If you're interested, send your resume to [email protected]
Let’s Rock this world together
Join our #oneest community
For startup founders, VC investors, entrepreneurs. For developers, designers and talented people interested in tech
UX/UI Design The Importance of User-Centered Design in Custom Software Development Remote Work Effective Communication Strategies for Remote Development Teams Product Development 5 Reasons To Outsource Software Development
Join us to build next-generation software
We love to make the recruitment process simple!
🔹 Cultural interview
🔹 Technical task send on email/Technical interview
🔹 Final interview and employment offer
Human Resources Manager