We want in our team a person who is able to work independently, can take risks and to help other team players. A person who always learns and comes up with good ideas to develop a modern product.
- You write clean and self-documented code in one of ES2015+, TypeScript
- You can write tests
- Strong knowledge and experience with React + other technologies
- Familiarity with build tools, such as Webpack and Gulp.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong understanding of modern frontend frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Practical experience on integrating RESTful APIs and understanding of it’s principles
- Experience with frontend technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- “Bootstrap free” experience in building rich user interfaces compliant with W3C standards
- Basic understanding of Linux and it’s cli.
- At least 2 projects that work.
- Written and spoken communication in English
Will be considered as a plus*
- Practical experience with paradigms and patterns related to functional programming, reactive programming
- Experience in building complex charts using (SVG, Canvas, CSS animations)
- Progressive Web Apps
- Experience with WebRTC, VoIP.
- Basic understanding of Docker and CI/CD processes.
- An open attitude towards new frameworks and technologies
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and casual office
- Tea, Coffee, Cookies
Use the email below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job email@example.com